Our most popular solar and battery bundle pack.
Energy prices are at an all-time high, and there is the ever growing worry of global warming, meaning there is no better time to invest in solar power.
RENUiTT is an award-winning company in the renewable energy sector. We have become one of the market leaders in renewable installations.
With an RENUiTT solar system you will receive a full solar panel design specific to your building’s roof, along with a complete report on your specific system. All systems feature new and improved Solar Panels and are installed by a fully qualified engineer then commissioned and tested by the electrical team to ensure it is MCS (Microgeneration Certification Scheme) compliant. Once complete, you’ll receive a handover pack with manuals, warranty information and maintenance advice.
RENUiTT is covered by HIES, the Home Insulation and Energy Systems Quality Assured Contractors Scheme, a strict accreditation process that ensures high-quality is always maintained.
What is a Solar (PV) System?
Solar panel electricity systems, also known as solar photovoltaics (PV), capture the sun’s energy using photovoltaic cells. These cells don’t need direct sunlight to work – they can still generate electricity on a cloudy day. The cells convert the sunlight into electricity, which can be used to run household appliances and lighting.
- Reduce your electricity bills: Sunlight is free and readily available, so once you’ve paid for the initial installation your electricity costs will be reduced. You will receive a tailored report by Engenera highlighting your potential savings.
- Cut your carbon footprint: Solar electricity is a green, renewable energy source and doesn’t release any harmful carbon dioxide or other pollutants. A typical home solar PV system could save over a tonne of carbon dioxide per year.
New Longi Hi Mo 5m 390~410M Solar Panel
- Longi Solar Panel is a world leading manufacturer of high-efficiency solar panels
- Sleek appearance with black frame
- High module conversion efficiency – up to 21.0%
- 0~3% power tolerance
- Better temperature-dependent performance
- Higher output power and better mechanical loading tolerance
- Reduced shading effect on the energy generation and hotspot risk
- 12 year product warranty
- 25 year warranty for extra linear power output (0.55%)
Growatt MID 11 KTL3-XH 3Phase Inverter
- Maximum European efficiency of 97.5%
- Dual MPP trackers
- 1.5 DC/AC Ratio
- UPS function, 10ms transition
- 100% three-phase imbalance output
- Smart phase-level power export limitation
- Wide battery voltage 100-550V
- Supports lithium & lead-acid batteries
- Scalable system configuration
- VPP interface ready
- Type II SPD on AC and DC side
- IP65 Protection
- 10 year warranty
Growatt APX 5kWh LV battery
This state-of-the-art lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4) battery is the base of the Growatt AXE LV Battery System.
The system offers a flexible storage capacity between 5kWh to 400kWh and not only meets the growing demand for residential off-grid lithium battery storage systems but is also suitable for large business and industrial scenarios.
- Excellent safety of cobalt free LiFePO4 battery
- Module energy capacity: 5kWh
- Nominal Voltage: 51.2V
- Operating Voltage Range: 48-57.6V
- Depth of Discharge: 92%
- Module dimensions (W/H/D mm): 650/140¹/350 (excluding base¹)
- Auto under-voltage wakeup
- Smart O&M – Cloud platform for smart monitoring and maintenance, support remote firmware upgrade
- Communication Port: CAN/RS485
- IP20 Protection
- Compatible with off-grid series inverters and single-phase SPH and SPA series storage inverters
- 10-year whole system warranty
Add-On Smart Optimiser – (Optional Add On)
- Depends on install cases, you may require smart optimiser. With this, it would provides up to 30% more energy by optimising each module’s performance.
- <5s module auto-mapping
- Arc fault pinpoint positioning along PV cable
- 450W rated input DC power
- MC4 input and output connector
- Operating temperature range between -40°C to +85°C
- Humidity range is 0 %RH～100 %RH
- IP68 degree of protection
- The add-on optimiser can be added to your order at checkout (subject to site survey)
- A complete report based on your specific system
- Full design specific to your building’s roof
- Specialist mounting system which suits your type of roof tile
- Complete installation service with MCS commissioning
- Panels installed on a maximum of two roof elevations
- Central location for all hardware
- Inclusion of external wiring and ducting from the solar panels connection point to main connection point/meter
- Scaffold is not included or not required (subject to site survey).
- Access must be freely available to all areas required for installation, plus connection to existing wi-fi network
- A handover pack with manuals, warranty information and maintenance advice
- 12 month installation warranty to cover any issue post installation
- Please refer to Standard Install and Surcharges for reference and potential extra costs
If you have any queries regarding this package please contact RENUiTT: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44 (0)20 81065556.